Saturday, March 8, 2008

Review - Saphoros Spa Sea-Foam Green Corrector





Helps reduce redness and signs of rosacea; also helps conceal redness and inflammation from pimples. Contains 22.3% Titanium Dioxide.

10 Gram $9.00 5 Gram Sample also available.

I have used many concealers and have never found one that works as it should -- UNTIL NOW. This stuff is magic. First, it is mineral which is good for your skin. Then it is so easy to apply. Simply dip your brush into some of it (very lightly) and apply to those areas on your face that you are going to conceal. The next step is to go over it with the mineral makeup. Here is where I always ran into problems. I would put my concealer on and then apply the makeup -- it blended in with the concealer leaving me with a slightly green make up or the make up overtook the concealer wiping it out. The mineral makeup just goes over the concealer. You are left with a flawless look -- almost like an airbrushed picture. I am thrilled with the results. I just wish I had discovered this long ago before I wasted so much money on other products. This does what it says it will do. It works. Further they allow you to buy samples so you can be sure it will work for you. That allows you to make sure it is for you with a minimal investment.

No comments: