Sunday, March 16, 2008

Review - Urban Decay Primer Potion


Eyeshadow Primer Potion Packaged in a precious, genie-like bottle, Eyeshadow Primer Potion is an ultra-sheer, totally nude eye base that glides on with the wave of a wand and then disappears instantly. It's the ultimate eye prep for smoother, longer-lasting, crease-proof eyeshadow.

Ah yes, the legendary Urban Decay Primer Potion or UDPP if you're "in the know" on the makeup boards! Like Christina sings "I'm a Genie in a Bottle...." This little bottle of magic lives up to the hype. How a dry skinned girl like myself ended up with oily eyelids I'll never know - but such as it is...this potion primes your eyes and readies it for shadow and liner like no one's business. It really keeps your shadows put. Give it a minute or two to dry down then go ahead and apply your shadows and watch them stay for the day. I apply this on my lower lash line as well (it has a little doe-foot applicator) and it keeps liners intact. Marvelous! And...just when you think your bottle is empty...think again! Just go to youtube and type in product name and you will be amazed at videos that show you how just by breaking the bottle in half and scooping out the product you can find enough to last you at least two to three months longer. I was speechless when I saw it. Very cool tip. Very cool product. At Sephora for $16.

No comments: