Sunday, March 16, 2008

Review - Avon ANEW Clinical ThermaFirm Face Lifting Cream


Our most effective lifting treatment ever is formulated to fortify damaged tissue with new collagen. In just 3 days, see tighter, firmer, more lifted skin.** Simply apply daily to a clean, dry face AM and/or PM under your moisturizer. 1 fl. oz.As seen on TV. How Triple Sonic Technology works: • Exclusive ultrasonic stressed yeast and other natural extracts combine to help tighten the connections between skin's layers. • Also formulated with hydrolyzed plant protein and other natural tightening agents to form a 3-D matrix on your skin. Together, these potent ingredients fuse to help provide a lifting, tightening and firming effect.
price: $32.00


I have and adore the Avon Anew line of products. First, let me say that I have never paid full price for them. Avon is constantly putting items on sale and I can always wait until the particular item goes on sale. Just now I was on Ebay and put in Avon Anew and was shocked to see just about all the products I love up for much less than I have been paying -- even adding in the shipping and handling. I do find this cream to be pretty darn effective. It helps to minimize the appearance of jowls at the jawline and also the fine lines. No, it is not going to replace Botox or surgery. However, it is a viable and less costly alternative. It does not have the impact of Botox or surgery. It does improve your skin tone and minimizes signs of aging.

No comments: