Thursday, March 13, 2008

Review - Shea Terra Organics Moroccan Mint Vanilla

Certified Organic Shea Butter- (6 oz.)Want to add more pizazz to your day? Moroccan Menthe Cre'me will do it all. We combine cooling, refreshing mint with rich, sensuous vanilla. A fantastic night treatment to soothe and smooth feet.
6oz- $11.00

Sheba says: This is a terrific combination for a scent. I never would have thought of putting mint and vanilla together but it is a real treat to smell. The product, itself, put me off at first. It is really compacted into the jar. However, I learned the trick to using it very quickly. Simply take a small amount out and enclose it in your closed fist for a few seconds. The body heat makes it pliable and very easy to smooth on. It is a great treatment for night as they suggest. I do use it on the elbows and feet. They feel a lot less rough since I have instituted this regime. I will continue as I like this smooth feeling and I love the scent. It is a very refreshing fragrance and the product is smoothing for your skin and feet.

No comments: