Monday, March 17, 2008

Review - E.L.F. Luscious Liquid Lipstick


True color therapy is here. Intensive hydrating agents along with natural pigments leave lips with long-lasting color and moisture. This luscious liquid lipstick creates wearable color that flatters a multitude of skin tones and looks.
Price $1.00

This company makes some of the least expensive cosmetics available. Of course, they are not top of the line but they work. Believe it or not, most items start at $1.00. I like their lipsticks either alone or I mix with other brands for the perfect shade for the day. I use this to frost another of their colors or different brand. I had been paying a lot more for a really white lipstick to lighten or a pearly lipstick to frost until I found this brand. Before you check out the web site -- check with your local Target. Many of them now carry this brand and that will save you the shipping and handling. If your Target doesn't carry E.L.F. go ahead and use the web site. The costs are low enough to allow for a reasonable shipping and handling charge. While you are at it -- look into their other products. You might be pleasantly surprised at the quality you get for the price. I know I was.

No comments: