Thursday, March 13, 2008

Review - DKNY Be Delicious

A modern feast for the senses. Served in a sleek metal and glass apple bottle, this juicy fragrance combines the scent of apple with a sophisticated blend of exotic flowers and sensual woods. Like the city that inspired it, Be Delicious celebrates individuality with refreshing spirit.

A friend of mine had a few itty-bitty sample bottles of the DKNY scent Be Delicious that she didn't want, so she sent them my way for a try. As you might remember, I'm not much of a perfume connoisseur, so anytime I find one I like, I get pretty excited. The fruity aspect of the scent is very prominent; you really get the apple and the rose, but not in an old-ladyish way. It's also a very springy scent, the kind that makes you want to go on a picnic! If you're looking for something new, but not too crazy, I'd give this a try. The other interesting thing about this perfume is the design: the bottle the scent normally comes in looks like some sort of space-age apple; I sort of wish I had that one. The little sample bottles are great, though, with a little roller-ball applicator so you don't have to use the scent once and toss it - well done, DKNY. You can purchase various sizes at sephora.com.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

great review! Be Delicious is definitely one of my favorites. i like using it during the spring and summer

Movie Maven said...

Yes, it's definitely a warm-weather scent!