Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Review - Serious Skincare Omega 3 Serum









03 is the first product in our Olive Oil line that specifically addresses the look of fine lines, wrinkles and aging skin. 03 is a olive oil based serum which we loaded with Omegas 3,6,and 9 to help keep skin looking healthy and young.


It must say something for this product as I have no real loyalty to a lot of skincare items - but I have ordered this product at least 10 times and I still love it. After cleansing and applying any actives (i.e. vitamin c) and letting them sink in, I apply this serum to my face and faster than you can say "baby's bottom" your skin is as smooth as silk. You won't want to stop touching your face. This, in addition to making your skin look silky smooth and poreless, is an excellent make-up primer. I have never had a break out problem with this product even though it does have 'cones in it and I hope they never discontinue this product. I believe this line is the brainchild of Sylvester Stallone's wife, Jennifer something or other....she's on HSN and from what I hear, when she's a featured seller her items sell out. I've only ordered from the Olive Oil line so I don't know about any of her other products - but this serum, coupled with the face/neck moisturizer in the same olive oil line, are just T-riffic. Love it! : )

No comments: