Thursday, March 6, 2008

Review - Clean & Clear Morning Burst Cleanser

Clean & Clear® Morning Burst Cleanser is a foaming cleanser uniquely formulated with Bursting Beads, which burst with energy and vitamins, and an invigorating citrus fragrance to help wake you up.

I really love the way this stuff looks, it's all sci-fi looking in the bottle with weird little things floating in it, and it smells really fruity and awesome. For me though, it really dried the skin out on my forehead, I had major peeling a few hours after even though I doubled the moisturizer I'd normally use. Although I guess for me, it's a little too strong, I bet this would be great for someone battling a shiny complexion. It does have a few little scrubbing agents in there, but I wouldn't describe it as a true exfoliant. You can just *sorta* feel the scrubbing stuff in there, but it's nothing like a real gritty/grainy exfoliating scrub. If you have really oily skin prone to breakouts, I bet this stuff would work great, but beware if you are prone to developing flaky skin.

No comments: