Thursday, March 20, 2008

Review - Aromafloria Warming Sugar Polish


The pure ginger oil in this Warming Sugar Polish increases circulation when applied to the skin, while organic sugarcane, fresh mango and seaweed hydrate and pamper your body and mind. Preservative free. 97% certified organic.

I have been dying dying dying to try this polishing scrub since I received it. It looks absolutely delicious! It's creamy and golden in color (The scent is mango ginger) and when you open the big jar, it smells DELICIOUS! If I wasn't quite right in the head today, and sometimes I'm not, I might grab a spoon and try to eat this. But instead, I did the only thing a girl can really do, I cut out early on my plans and came home specifically to take a shower and use this. All I can say is WOW. I have these annoying little bumps on the back of my arms as well as on the back of my thighs. I have tried to loofah, scrub, washcloth and exfoliate this stuff with creams to no avail. I am sure many of us, both men and women, are annoyed by these little bumps. Well, let me tell you, after one thorough scrubbing with this delectable concoction and there is a hugely marked difference in the softness and texture of those areas. All the alligatorish skin on my shins and ankles is completely gone too! I am truly in love with this stuff, I just wish it came in ten gallon drums so I could be sure to always have an enormous supply on hand.
As as added note, this would make a great gift. Although many people loathe to receive another body wash/body lotion combo gift set, no one in their right mind is going to complain about receiving this!

No comments: