Sunday, March 16, 2008

Review - Rosie Jane Lip Dew

A highly moisturizing tinted lip gloss, made with a base of Shea butter and bees wax its a must have for the summer.
In a range of 3 colours, they can be worn on their own or over your favorite lipstick.

This is a really cool looking lipgloss. The one I have with me is the "Tara Tottergrass" version which is clear with these cool bubbles going through it. It's really unlike any other lipgloss I've tried in that it contains shea butter and beeswax but isn't filmy or greasy on my lips, and ALSO, much to my adoration: it's not sticky! I really abhor a lipgloss that goes on thick and is so sticky I feel like it's about to seal my mouth permanently shut. I was really afraid that this gloss, being so rich and bubbly in it's cute pink/clear container, was going to be really thick and sticky. Thankfully it's not, and rather goes on quickly and thinly enough not to feel heavy, and stays put and is nice and shiny for a long time, without feeling sticky or heavy. They say it can be used over lipstick, and I agree, it doesn't seem to rub off easily and isn't heavy at all. This is definitely going to be the gloss of choice in my purse until I use the last bit!

No comments: