Thursday, March 13, 2008

Review- Too Faced Absolutely Invisible Translucent Pressed Powder

Eliminates unwanted shine, evens the skin, and sets foundation for all-day wear. Antiaging ingredients help keep skin healthy.

I weighed a lot of options before buying a pressed powder- Does it have to be all mineral? Do I want sunscreen? Talc free? I decided the number one factor is the way it wears. I was at the Too Faced counter and the Too Faced artist happened to be there. She said "This powder never gets cakey." I figured I'd give it a try. I also like the fact that it has environmental protection in the form of Vitamins C, A, & E. She was right about the cakey factor, I've never seen this powder go cakey no matter how many times I apply. The one thing I'm unsure of is that the powder is translucent, but in the pan it's a very light color. I don't know how it would come out on someone darker than me, but it's worth checking out if you're looking for powder without color that doesn't cake. P.S. Too Faced isn't tested on animals!

No comments: