Thursday, March 20, 2008

Review - Victoria's Secret Appletini Body Drink Lotion


Beauty Rush™Body Drink Lotion in Appletini $12 or 2/$18
Quench dry skin with this sexy moisture boost. Natural skin conditioners drench skin in rich moisture, leaving it supersoft, smooth and deliciously scented. Domestic

CitySlicker Says:

The scent is delicious! I love it, it's crisp, apple-EE and clean. It's so refreshing! I got this along with the other Vickies review below, I don't wear these together, in fear of a sensory overload.. I use this right after the shower. It absorbs pretty quickly so I can get dressed so I like that. The scent really carries on my skin throughout most of the day without being overwhelming. If you like apples then you will like this invigorating, sharp scent! I love it and will totally re buy!

No comments: