Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Review - Burt's Bees Super Shiney Lip Gloss

Drench your lips in moisture and beautiful sheer color gloss. These hydrating natural lip glosses are flavored with citrus oils for a kiss of fresh-squeezed flavor. Choose from four juicy shades: Pucker Berry, Sweet Pink, Zesty Red and Nectar Nude.

Burt's Bees is such an awesome company, they believe in social and environmental responsibility, as well as a responsibility to put only the best and most natural ingredients in their products. While this is a fantastic and amazing quality, which every company should strive for, I find that some of their products feel almost "too" natural. You know what I'm talking about if you have ever tried their little pots of lip gloss that have been around forever. This Super Shiney Lip Gloss is so not that same super-waxy just too stiff lip gloss of the past. It goes on so smooth and gently and stays put for a long time. The best part is that although it is a beautiful lip tint with a nice shine (I'm not the kind of person who can handle full on lip stick) it really is moisturizing! It has a base of pure sweet almond oil which is awesome moisture. I have the Zesty Red color, I am a pale blond and I can wear it to work without looking over done. I haven't tried any of the other colors yet, but they all look really wearable to me!

No comments: