Friday, March 21, 2008

Review - L'Occitane Aromachologie Dry & Damaged Hair Conditioner


L’Occitane’s blend of pure and natural angelica, lavender and geranium essential oils works to revive and refresh dry and damaged hair. Soothing, repairing and stimulating, this vegetable complex will detangle, soften and add luster to dry, damaged, color-treated or permed hair.

I recently received a sample of this magical conditioner. Now Generally speaking, my hair is too long, thick, and dry for a sample size to work at all. Usually I am just frustrated by the lack of effect afterwards and will often recondition just so that I can get a brush through. When I first squirted the conditioner out of the tiny sample package I knew things were going to be different. There might even be enough for 2 uses in the little .75oz container (I never thought I'd see the day).
This conditioner is sort of thin and oily feeling, which is probably all those yummy essential oils in there. The fact that it is relatively thin compared to other conditioners allows it to glide smoothly through the entire length and volume of hair. Just a wonderful silky smooth experience, and brushing was a breeze! My hair turned out beautifully shiny and lustrous after styling. The smell was very natural, sort green with notes of lavender and angelica which is one of my favorite smells.
All in all I have to buy this product, and like I said sample size conditioners never stimulate any kind of positive effect in me at all. It looks like it is pretty expensive; $17 for 8.4 oz. Judging from the itsy-bitsy amount it took to make my hair look like this I have a feeling that 8.4 oz will probably last me forever! I definitely recommend giving this a try, even if you can only get your hands on a sample, you will be amazed.

No comments: