Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Review - Rosie Jane Eye Hints


Rosie Jane Eye Hints are an easy to use tinted cream eye shadow made to enhance the look of youthful radiance.

I have the Buttercup Bronze color of this shadow. The container, first of all, is really secure and cute. it snaps shut definitively which may sound silly, unless like me you've had your eyeshadow or eyecream open up in your purse or make up bag and cause a huge disaster. The bronze color really offsets my very light blue eyes and goes great with my olive skin. I've used this both during work and out in the evening and have gotten compliments both times. The best part is, it's creamy and not powdery. It doesn't fall into creases or skip spots arbitrarily in your lids. It goes on smooth each time. Not necessarily a cheap date at $22, I imagine this shadow will last at least 6 months unless you're really overdoing it.

No comments: