Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Review - Jergen's Natural Glow Daily Moisturizer

Moisturize into a firming glow. Jergens® natural glow Firming Daily Moisturizer formula with collagen & elastin delivers clinically proven firming benefits to improve skin elasticity and a subtle skin darkening complex to create a natural-looking, summer color. Begin to see a firmer appearance after just 2 weeks of daily use.

Like most people I have been bundled up up in layers of fabric for the last 4 months, and no one has been able to see my super white legs, arms, and other places. In the winter it is acceptable (for me) to be ghost white, but the months of NO sunlight are almost over!!! In anticipation of the spring and summer, and with the assumption that I will soon be wearing things that will show my body again, I have started my Jergen's Natural Glow regimen. This lotion has been a staple for the last few years, because I like a little glow, but I will not allow the sun's rays to damage my skin. It is really pretty awesome. It will give you a glow after one use, but that glow gets better and sexier after at least 2 weeks of use. The lotion is supposed to actually firm up your skin and reduce the appearance of cellulite. For me, I didn't notice any intense firming, but it might have been slightly effective. I love the way I feel after a good slathering. It isn't like normal lotion, it feels like it is working, firming and leaving a film of protection. My only real complaint is that the smell is really strong. It definitely lets you know your wearing a strong scented lotion. It also sort of conflicted with my perfume. Not in a really bad way, I mean they combined to make something I didn't mind, but it was noticeable.

No comments: