Thursday, March 27, 2008

Review - Suave 24 Hour Protection Anti-perspirant Deodorant Invisible Solid


Reduces underarm wetness. Suave works as well as more expensive brands for less.

I have used a lot of different types of deodorants and antiperspirants in the battle to keep dry, and clean. Not that I sweat more than most people, but I work in an environment where under-arm smells can be VERY disconcerting. This antiperspirant by Suave actually worked better for me than many other brands that I have tried, and it costs next to nothing! I have the powder scent, which I find quite neutral and not overpowering at all, which is key to deodorants for me. The last thing I want is my deodorant to be stronger than my perfume. One application in the morning and I am good to go all day long. The only time I re-apply is if I go to the gym in the evening, just to be safe! Don't let the price tag fool you, this is one of the best antiperspirant/ deodorants I have found!

Sheba says: I totally agree with everything Deedlejuse says -- this stuff is terrific. You cannot go wrong for the money. I prefer the unscented, myself, but I get the same results. This works as well as the much more expensive brands. I found myself doubting that something so reasonably priced could work as well as the more costly products. I decided to prove that it was worth the extra money to get the others and pleasantly surprised myself with the effectiveness. I do only need the one daily application except if I shower before going out for the evening and then another application will do the job. I pick the unscented to prevent a clash with any other scents I might decide to wear for the day. However, after reading her review I just might try the Powder scent as it is light enough not to overpower or mix with the cologne of the day. I am definitely sold on this Antipersperant/deodorant -- it works!!

No comments: