Saturday, March 15, 2008

Review - Original African Black Soap Body Wash


To our beloved black soap we've added aloe ferox from South Africa, believed to be the best form of aloe available. We've also included antioxidant green rooibos and anti-bacterial olive leaf. This product smoothes, tones and renews skin. A little goes a long way so this product will last and last.
8 oz. -- $12.00
This body wash is definitely one of my favorites. I don't know what the combination is that works for me -- there are so many variables to it. Actually I don't care what it is as long as it does the job. It leaves you "squeaky clean" with soft smooth skin. I can almost feel the dead skin getting washed away and my skin does feel healthier after using it. I don't need a lot of it -a little performs effectively. The cost is reasonable for such a great product since it does work and will not get used up too quickly.

No comments: