Monday, March 24, 2008

Review: Aromafloria Body Butter with Shea and Aloe


This revitalizing Body Butter stimulates the metabolism of the cells to visibly improve skin texture. 100% pure pomegranate detoxifies and imparts anti-aging benefits. Smooth onto dry, sun-parched skin for ultimate renewal.


This has a freshly-whipped butter texture that does a good job of moisturizing the skin without feeling heavy. It’s excellent to use before you climb into bed and in warmer months because of its lightness. I have silk sheets on my bed so am really careful about what goes onto my skin before I climb between them.

Movie Maven says:
I got this in the Mango Ginger scent, and I was hard-pressed not to bust out a spoon and take a bite of it, so heavenly was its scent. The rich, lush moisturizing of this butter is wonderful for feet and hands, especially before bedtime. The one count against it is the price: you can get a bigger container of a comparable product for a smaller price at The Body Shop. But if you're looking to branch out and try something new, it's worth a try.

No comments: