Monday, March 10, 2008

Review - Dove Gentle Exfoliating Cleanser

Gently reveal fresh, new skin every day, with Dove Gentle Exfoliating daily facial cleanser. The soft massage beads dissolve as the cleanser lathers to gently polish away dull, lifeless skin and reveal your natural glow every day. Nourish your skin as you cleanse by adding essential nutrients plus vitamins A&E, minerals and anti-oxidants.

I use this cleanser as one of my staple products. It is gentle enough for me to use every day. It is creamy, with less of the “exfoliating beads” and more of the creamy cleanser. It does not foam at all, but your face feels very clean after you wash. I have normal to dry skin and my only complaint would be that this could be a little drying. So, if you have dry skin you might not be able to use it every day. It has a nice clean soapy fragrance that I like. Dove makes such a nice product for next to nothing! I love it.



No comments: