Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Review - Organix Soft and Silky Vanilla Silk Collection


Indulge your senses with this exclusive blend of smoothing Tahitian vanilla bean oils to instantly nourish and moisturize. While amino proteins strengthen and seal your hair's cuticles, revitalizing your hair creating silky smooth shiny hair.

This shampoo is great! It is organic and not tested on animals. I used the Vanilla Silk shampoo and conditioner, but they also have a whole lot of other wonderful sounding combinations: Pomegranate & White Tea, White Tea & Grapeseed & etc. Yummie! The shampoo is especially nice, it lathers really well and lets off a wonderful vanilla aroma that sooths your whole body. I really enjoyed it. The conditioner is also very nice, not one of the most moisturizing I have found, but pretty close. I need a lot of moisture because I have really long blond hair that always cries for more. I leave it on for about three minutes, and it stays on really thickly and really coats the strands. The combination made my hair smell like sugar cookies for the whole day! I also was able to send in for a rebate, so I should be trying it for the first time for free! The deal I got was at CVS, but I bet they do it in a lot of grocery stores.

No comments: