Monday, August 31, 2009

Review - Stockholm Face Creme Lipstick in New Rose


A "face lift" in a tube! Perfect rich creme coverage in a multitude of delectable sheer, shimmer and non-shimmer shades, for everyday, evening or a special event. Wear one at a time or couple to create a shade that is uniquely you. Pair with FACE Stockholm Lip Pencil or Lip Gloss to intensify color or add high-voltage shine. With over 100 colors to choose from, the possibilities seem endless.

This tube of lipstick is wonderful. It's all metal and shiny and just feels expensive, I feel like I spent way more than $22 to hold this beautiful little tube of lipstick! Inside the tube is even better yet, the creamy lipstick sticks around for hours, it feels wonderful, and really moisturizes. My only problem is the color just isn't exactly what works on me. I think I have this odd idea in my brain that super light shiny lipstick works on me, when in all actuality a rose might be better with my skin tone! If I wear it with a little colored gloss over it the affect is dramatically improved, and I find it is just lovely. It increases the length of every gloss I've tried it with by a few hours. I would definitely repurchase this product, though perhaps in a different color.

No comments: