Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Review- Obliphica Treatment Hair Shampoo


A professional and exclusive formula for treating and restoring dry or damaged hair. $14.95 for 14.4 oz.

I got a little sample of this shamp and what basically happened is that it teased the h*ll out of me because it's so awesome and the one time I used it, I fell in love and mourned the loss of it all within one shower. But aside from the low level depression that set in after the packet was empty, my hair looked freakishly incredible and by the way, it's because this "shampoo" is basically oil that lightly cleans your hair to soft shiny perfection. It's kinda like the face cleaners that are made entirely of oil yet they remove makeup and clean your face unlike anything else. Anyway, back to the shampoo... it smells unlike any beauty product made and sold in the United States. I am super psyched it isn't impossible to get, too, because anyone with chemically-challenged hair needs to try this.

Malikah says: This shampoo really is amazing. I kept expecting it to lather up a lot like most shampoos do, but it really doesn't. It is a very gentle, moisturizing cleanser - it easily removes all the dirt, grit, and excess oil from your hair, while still leaving it incredibly soft, shiny, and manageable. It was ridiculous how smooth my hair was after just one shampoo!

No comments: