Thursday, August 20, 2009

Review- Cosmedicine Medi-Morphosis Self-Adjusting Exfoliator


A highly effective exfoliator with special stop-action crystals that adjust to individual needs and pinpoint areas requiring more attention. Formulated to automatically eliminate the potential for overdoing the exfoliation process by shutting off when uniform smoothness, brightness, and luminosity are achieved. Accelerates the release of cellular debris, roughness, dullness, and skin damage without the risk of irritation, redness, and sensitivity. Helps erase the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, fades pigmentation and age spots, refines pores, and perfects skin's appearance.

This was the most gentle, yet effective exfoliator I've ever used. The crystals really smooth out your skin without feeling the least bit abrasive, and it leaves your skin feeling super smooth and radiant. The self-adjusting technology is really unique, and keeps you from overdoing it with the scrub. I've tried many exfoliating scrubs, and it takes a lot of guess work to figure out when to start scrubbing. I love that you don't have to worry about that with this product - the smart crystals do it for you! I've been using it twice a week since my skin is on the oily side, and the results are really amazing. My skin looks really healthy, with a nice natural glow. Don't confuse this product with some exfoliating cleansers on the market - it doesn't remove makeup so make sure you wash your face with a regular cleanser before using this exfoliator.

Josephine says: Eh, I don't know. This scrub neither impressed or depressed me. It did what it set out to do, sure, and I like that the directions explicitly state that you can use this on your lips for the same smooth outcome, but other than that I am not ga-ga over it. As Malikah says, it is an added step to your routine since you wouldn't want to use it without taking off your makeup first and I'm just not that into another task in the morning or night. I also fully cop to that possibility that this is a case of "It's not you, it's me" and we can leave it at that.

No comments: