Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Review - Yes To Carrots Hair and Scalp Mud Mask


C is for Hair Care
Hair and Scalp Moisturizing Mud Mask

250ml - 8.45 fl.oz about $12.99

Experience gorgeous hair like never before with C is for Hair Care.

Moisturizing, softening, detangling, shining, volumizing… need we go on??


I never thought that carrots would be good for my hair. Good for my eyes, yes but hair? Oddly enough, this is great for your hair! I left this on for a good 20 minutes because I have damaged & color treated hair. The smell is so sweet, unlike anything I've ever smelled in a hair mask. That is because among carrots, it also has sweet potato, honey & vitamin E. After I was done I had the three S's we all crave. Soft, sexy & shiny tresses! This is everything it claims to be and more. Every woman needs to have a jar of this in her bathroom.

The price is extremely affordable and this is readily available in many pharmacies and retail stores. The verdict, I say YES to carrots!



No comments: