Saturday, August 22, 2009

Review- M2 HP Skin Refinish


Eliminate all your skin care woes with one easy-to-use serum. This multi-purpose facial treatment uses a high-potency combination of Mandelic and Malic Acids to rapidly even skin tone, reduce breakouts, and soften wrinkles. (Previously known as MaMa Lotion) $44.50 for 1.7 fl. oz.

If you have seen my previous post about M2, you know that I love it and it was hell getting there. The refinisheris probably the source, cause and origin for my discomfort since it is so hardcore that the directions suggest that you use it every 'other' day (at best) in the first two months and if there's 'any irritation' then you should just stop using it altogether. I can't say I looked forward to the nights I was supposed to use it, partially because you leave it on for 10-15 minutes before following up with moisturizer and it's really sticky but since I have been so impressed with what M2 can do, I rightly owe an acknowledgment to this serum as much as the other two products. It sounds so cheesy but this cliche has never been more true: No pain, no gain.


Sultana says: This is the most unique product I have ever tried. Is it possible to love & hate it at the same time? Its sticky, smells funny & tastes yucky! Don't ask how I know what it tastes like! Lets just say I let some get on my mouth by accident and it wasn't pretty! OK, so there is a lot of bad. Lets talk about the good. Smooth, refined & ceramic-like skin.
When you think about all the things we do to make ourselves beautiful, this isn't that bad. I sucked it up and the results were totally worth it.

No comments: