Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Review - DDF Brightening Cleanser

A blend of six natural skin brighteners in a foaming glycolic and salicylic gel to help noticeably minimize uneven skin tone and target age spots. Excellent for face and body as part of an overall hyperpigmentation program. Also effective in helping minimize post blemish discoloration. Licorice scent. 8.5 oz $35.00

I was in desperate need of something like this! I had some ugly scars on my face. After a few uses, I noticed that my face was brighter and my acne scars were less noticeable. This also left my face very smooth. I am sure if I continue this as part my regular routine, I can kiss acne scarring goodbye permanently. This isn't just limited to your face ladies, you can use this on your entire body.
One thing I've learned over the years, is that when you find a good product on the market you have to stick with it. Next on my list is the DDF Fade cream!

No comments: