Saturday, August 22, 2009

Review- M2 Skin Recovery Moisturizer

Soothe and repair your stressed, dehydrated skin with this oil-free, antioxidant-rich moisturizer. Formulated to comfort and protect the skin from moisture loss throughout the day while improving the appearance of aging, acne, and hyperpigmentation. $30.50 for 1.7 fl. oz.

Compared to the M2 cleanser and serum, this stuff is the spoon full of sugar that makes the medicine go down. It's lush, thick, slippery and so comforting amidst the badass regime. It's also the brightest most fluffy color yellow which makes me smile every time I pop off the top. When there is a lull in my skincare testing, I will definitely go back to using M2 quite possibly because of this moisturizer.

Hillary Says: Although I really like this moisturizer and it's stay-fresh delivery system, I don't think it's quite moisturizing enough for my terminally dry skin. It's got so many good-for-your-skin ingredients in it that I will continue using it with the aid of my new secret weapon- Boske Dermaceuticals Hydra-Boost Gel. I put the gel under the moisturizer and I get all the moisture I need plus all the added benefits of the many types of exfoliating acids found in the M2 moisturizer. It's a match made in heaven. Now if I had the serum, it may have performed the same service, but I really like the way my skin looks lately using this combination. The M2 Line is really worth investigating as it's affordable and effective.

No comments: