Sunday, August 9, 2009

Review- Face Stockholm Eye Dust




Fine, loose sparkling powder with diamond intensity. These, soft translucent shades, add subtle highlights during the day, or dramatic evening glamour. Available in a myriad of jewel-like shades to apply wet or dry for a variety of smooth, shimmering styles. Mix with moisturizer, foundation or body lotion for an allover glow. 0.11oz (3.5g) | $22.00

I'm completely head-over-heels in love with this Face Stockholm Eye Dust! I tried the the loose shimmering powder in a shade called "Loving" (not pictured here), which is a warm and gorgeous sunset pink. They also have a wide variety of other colors to choose from as well. As described, the sparkling powder comes in a fine, loose powder, which is delicate and soft in nature, yet still nicely pigmented and highly sophisticated
. I wore it alone on my eyelids for a subtle effect, as well as building it on top of my golden-colored eye shadow, which really brought out the color of my brown eyes. As a note: wearing this shade by itself leaned on the light side next to my medium-toned skin. However, this powder is so versatile, I also used to it highlight my cheekbones by adding it on top of my blush, as well as applying it over my lipstick to create the perfect pout. It works wonderfully well making my lips look so much fuller and had a gorgeous shimmering effect as well. The best part about the Eye Dust is that not only is it versatile and blendable in every imaginable way, but also the quality of the powder is so amazing that everything it touches automatically looks more alluring and classier at the same time. Really, you can't go wrong, as this fine powder delivers instant high glamour in so many countless ways!

No comments: