Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Review- Curlisto Repair Styling Cream



A protein-based, leave in conditioner that protects hair from breakage and styling heat. Infuses hair with aloe, honey, lecithin, hydrolyzed wheat protein and vitamins A and E, leaving hair soft and frizz free. Great for chemically treated hair. $29 for 8oz.

Curlisto's products are really amazing for curly, frizzy, hair, and anyone concerned about damage to their mane. The Repair Styling Cream is a lightweight leave in conditioner enriched with proteins, B vitamins, and natural fatty acids to protect your hair from damage caused by heat styling and chemical treatments. Apply to damp hair after shampooing but before styling. It left my hair noticeably softer without weighing down my style. You can also rub a bit of it in your hair to add moisture throughout the day.

1 comment:

Jackie said...

I absolutely love this styling cream. My hair has been damaged from year of being chemically treated and heat affected. After using this repair cream I could just tell the difference in the texture of my hair and how much more amazing it stared to feel. My hair is styling better and is now easier to manage. Thank you Curlisto!