Friday, August 14, 2009

Review - Pevonia Sensitive Skin Line

Pevonia's Sensitive Skin kit provides a complete regimen against sensitive skin, helping alleviate redness, discomfort and inflammation. Rich in natural plant extracts and essential oils, these soothing formulas are perfect for use on the road or in the comfort of your own home.

After trying out the DDF sensitive skin products I figured, would I luck out and get a few good cleansers or was I in for trouble this time? In this kit there is a cleanser, eye make up remover, sensitive skin lotion, and sensitive skin cream. So, I admit it. I guinea pigged my friend with this kit first, and had her try it out twice. I figure, her skin gets red and sensitive too and why not see how the both of us react to it? Well... apparently she just went and BOUGHT one of these kits, so that should tell you something. I think this whole line of products is really great. I really have a bad routine set up when I'm traveling, I constantly forget things and end up making due. That translates to my skin suffering miserably until I get home, look in the mirror, and get a look of shock and horror on my face. But this weekend when I travel to Massachusetts, I'll be taking this with me and I'll come back to New York feeling nice and pretty like when I left.

No comments: