Monday, June 30, 2008

Review - Smashbox Wicked Lovely Blush



This pressed powder BLUSH brushes on easily and is virtually streak-proof. Formulated for longer wear, this blush is essential for a picture-perfect glow all day long.
$24.00

What a fun little compact, though it took a moment to figure out how to open it (mirror swings out; press slotted button to lift the lid). The Rush Charm color is like a light pinkish-bronzer, which means if applied well, it effects a natural sun-kissed glow (always sexy and romantic). I also used it on the sides of my nose, bottom of chin, and temple area to frame my face. It stayed put until I took it off, which is a good thing. I’m old enough to remember Yardley’s Love cosmetics from the 60s, and this product line brings me right back to the joy of good products in fun packaging.

No comments: