Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Review - Make Up For Ever Mat Velvet & Matifying Foundation

A shine controlling, oil-free, water-resistant, complete coverage liquid foundation. $34

I usually don’t wear heavier foundations but with the warm weather coming I started to notice my skin was looking a little oily from the sunscreen I switched to so I decided to give this a go... There are a good number of choices to pick from so there is a shade for everyone. I am happy with my choice. This is a thick foundation that is easy to apply. I use a foundation brush for an even coverage. I think this requires more blending to spread out and into the skin. I want a natural finish... I wanted the matte finish to counteract the oiliness from the sunscreen and it’s doing a great job. The finish isn’t china doll matte but matte enough to not show shine... I think it’s more of a natural finish. My skin feels like it breathes and isn’t masked under makeup like some heavier foundations can. I think this is an all day foundation; I never have to touch up... It’s apply & go and it’s there when I get home!



No comments: