Thursday, June 19, 2008

Review - Nexxus Diametress Luscious Hair Thickening Shampoo

Features• Salon-quality shampoo is "couture for your hair"• Shampoo gives volume and revitalizes while protecting and nourishing• Made with the finest natural and botanical ingredients to create healthier, more beautiful hair• For best results, use with Nexxus conditioner and styling products (sold separately)• NEXXUS was founded on the principles of combining superior natural and botanical ingredients with state of the art scientific breakthroughs to create extremely gentle yet highly effective customized problem solving therapies. The secret to Nexxus' success? It works.

Nexxus Diametress Shampoo - 13.5 oz. $11.39 (at Target
)

Once again I have fallen back on one of my old stand-bys. I cannot go wrong with any Nexxus product--they just work wonders for me. To be honest I got an excellent deal on Ebay for a package which happened to include my favorites at an incredible discount price!!! My hair is now thanking me for returning to Nexxus. It cleans and hydrates while it also imbues my hair with volume and manageablilty. It is a real treat for my hair and I will go back to it often. My hair feels so soft, silky, manageable and full of body. You will find it to be quite expensive at salons and many beauty supply shops. . . but check Target and Ebay.

No comments: