Monday, June 16, 2008

Review - Caress Body Wash Exotic Oil Infusions Brazilian

Want to discover a Brazilian inspired beauty secret? Caress Exotic Oil Infusions captures the magnificence of exotic oils in a body wash! Enliven your skin with the vivacious charm of Brazil in this authentic Cream Oil formula. The unique fusion with a blend of Passion Flower Cream and Acai Fruit Oil silkens skin, leaving a luscious, irresistible sheen. With skin this sensuous - you'll mesmerize everyone around you!

This body wash really does leave your skin silky smooth, and moisturized. In the summer I don't' necessarily need an extra layer of lotion all the time because it is so humid. This is the perfect answer: A body-wash with oil and moisturizers enough to actually work by itself! I love it, of course many other companies have come up with the same idea, and I'm sure some of them work very well, but Caress makes one that is only $5.99 for 15 oz. Such a great deal!
My only two problems with this body wash is that the smell is just ok. I just wasn't blown over with the smell like I thought I would be. It was light, and sort of fruity, sort of a passion fruit with some spicy notes as well. The other thing was that I didn't think it lathered particularly well, like it cleaned and felt slick and nice, but the huge bubbles that other body washes yield was almost disturbingly absent. Perhaps the fact that there is so much essential oil in the mixture is the reason that it couldn't suds up the way I thought it was going to. Regardless, I love the way my skin feels after I use it. The scent doesn't last on your skin, which I think is a definite plus. I would buy it again, just because my skin feels so smooth!

Amanda Says: I just got a little sample of this product and I love the smell so much! I have reviewed previously a bottle of another scent, but I like this one more, it's so light and perfect for summer, and the price is right!

No comments: