Monday, June 2, 2008

Review - Vermont Soap Organics Soap Company- Oatmeal Lavender Bar Soap


Dry Skin - A superior face and body bar - Our most popular!

Bar soap is something that is really easy to find, and sort of hard to make too badly. For one, I find it difficult to actually tell the difference between some higher-end bar soaps. It is good and works well or it doesn't. Usually it's sort of hard for them to be so much better that it gets my attention.
This one did. I absolutely love this bar, it is all natural, vegan, and all but one of the ingredients is organic. The soap itself is so gentle and soothing. There is none of that hard, icky feeling you can get after using a bar soap. The lather is delicate, granted, but it works and cleans. The oatmeal, I guess, and the essential oils leave your skin so hydrated I almost didn't have to use lotion after the shower! It is definitely gentle enough to be trusted on delicate skin, and especially good for people who can get irritated from soaps (like me). And the best part.... $3.99 for a generous sized bar. I love it.

No comments: