Sunday, June 1, 2008

Review - Nisim / Shampoo

Shampoo 8 oz./240 ml.This unique deep cleansing shampoo has been specially formulated to maximize a clean and nutrient rich environment for healthy hair growth. Available in normal to oily and normal to dry formulas. Nisim™ Shampoos are GUARANTEED to reduce excessive hair loss for men or women within one week.
(Gold bottle normal to oily and Blue bottle normal to dry).

Our Price: $18.40

I have used these shampoos for a while now as I have been trying this line of products. They are expensive compared to my usual ones. However, they are really wonderful for your hair and scalp. My hair feels much better since using this -- however, it could be the combination of their products and not just the shampoo. I do notice a healthier feel to my hair after shampooing so I will continue with this regime for a while and will probably keep it up off and on. It is soaked into my hair rather quickly and lathers up very nicely. My hair seems to just love to drink this stuff up as it is definitely more shiney and seems to have a better texture to it. I happened upon this with a great deal in which I bought a large quantity of their assorted products and I have to say it was worth every penny. Now I find them on Ebay for quite a bit less than the Website so it is worth shopping around. I do not think you will be disappointed.



No comments: