Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Review - Laura Mercier Mosaic Shimmer Bloc


A bronzing/luminizing palette made of a unique, baked formula containing light-reflecting properties. $38

I have this in peach. I love the Bobbi Brown shimmer bricks but decided to give LM a try. I am very pleased with the results. I am very fair so I need a boost to give me a healthy glow that doesn’t look fake, many bronzers are to brown for me... Well, this is fool-proof to apply. I sweep over my cheeks then dust my forehead, nose and chin, voila all done. It really warms up my complexion and gives a touch of iridescence without looking overly glowy. I am wearing daily and for evening I swipe on a little extra for an extra touch. This is very gentle on my skin; I have had no break outs even on the really warm days. I am very happy and this will surely last into the fall. If you are a fair skinned and want a boost, I recommend looking into this bloc!

No comments: