Sunday, June 29, 2008

Review - Finesse BeautiFull Volume Shampoo and Conditioner

True beauty is more than skin deep. But tell that to your hair. The surface ~ the cuticle more precisely is where your hair's beauty is more evident. Enter the Finesse exclusive silk and soy protein formulas that smooth and improve the cuticle, strengthening every strand to leave hair more soft and naturally shiny. For hair that's irresistibly alluring to the eye and beautiful to the touch.

So I don't know about the rest of you, but recently I have been scouting out the most affordable toiletries that actually Work. When you are bargain shopping it is sort of tantalizing to see all of those shampoos and conditioners that are advertised as $1, or $.99 or even to go to the dollar store and find the biggest bottle possible so that you won't have to think about it for a while. Unfortunately, most of those discount shampoos and conditioners leave you wondering why your hair looks like a dull, super-frizzy, tangled mess.

The other day I found this Finesse Soy and Silk Protein volumizing shampoo and conditioner. I have to say I was skeptical at first, my hair needs lots of moisture and new brands tend to be sort of scary for me, but I was pleasantly surprised to find that this brand is cheap AND does an amazing job on my very long very dry hair. The smell is a 5. Sort of like Ivory soap, not amazing but certainly not terrible. The shampoo lathers really well, just a small amount works in to even the longest thickest hair. The conditioner, for me is the true test. This one passed with flying colors. I left it on for a good three minutes, just to be sure, but at the end of it my hair felt very soft and hydrated. The best surprise was after it dried ( I usually allow my hair to air dry at night) it was soo soft and full of volume and super shiny. I would say that this duo is comparable to much more expensive brands.

Sheba says:

I use this volume shampoo and conditioner off and on. They are some of the best on the market for the price. I also usually let my hair dry on its own if I have the time and these products leave them feeling very clean, healthy, smooth, and with more body than when I started. How can I go wrong? I have had results that are not even close to these with much more expensive products. The main thing is that these work very well and the cost is so very reasonable for such results.

No comments: