Thursday, June 12, 2008

Review - Avalon Organics Tea Tree oil Shampoo

· Balances the scalp's delicate chemistry and gently cleanses as restorative Beta Glucan helps reduce dryness and irritation
· Enriched with Vitamin E, Panthenol & Arginine
· Paraben Free


My scalp gets so dry and itchy sometimes it drives me completely crazy. I found that not washing my hair every day helps a lot, in fact I wash it only about twice a week. When I do wash it however, I've still found that the wrong shampoo can really cause some major issues with drying my scalp out and also making my dyed and heat styled hair super dry and dull looking. This SLS free shampoo is so gentle and cool smelling, it's pH balanced and leaves my hair shiny and not overly stripped. It's also not so weak that I find my hair still greasy or limp when I just wash it. I highly recommend it for people who have sensitive scalps or who just want organic non-chemically laden hair products.

No comments: