Sunday, June 1, 2008

Review - Origins A Perfect World™ Antioxidant moisturizer with White Tea


New research at several major universities has proven that world-famous White Tea is among the most potent antioxidants, anti-agers, anti-stress, anti-smoke, anti-pollution antidotes. Now its perfect-protective powers are energized and optimized while skin is deeply moisturized. Ferment of Sugarcane acts like a mini-sparkplug to up skin’s ability to neutralize free radicals before they deface skin. Murumuru Butter maximizes skin’s moisture barrier. Rose Fruit Oil hydrates. Centella Asiatica firms. Vitamin C brightens and helps even out skin tone. And aromatic Orange, Bergamot and Spearmint fortify the feel-good factor. Keep your skin in A Perfect World™ 24/7.

net wt. 1.7 oz./50 ml US $35.00

I found this moisturizer to be very effective. My skin seems to agree with it and feels very soft, silky, and healthy. It does not take a lot to cover my face and it is absorbed relatively fast. I have no greasey or shiney after effects that I do get from heavier moisturizers. My skin can use all the help it can get. . . and this claims to have protective powers. I have no idea if they are working but my skin does look and feel better since using it. My skin does respond well to many moisturizers and it rejects many also. However, this does have a very clean, crisp scent to it that does not linger on my face. I like that feature as I want to smell the scent I choose to wear for the day without competition from my facial moisturizer. The cost seems to be in line with most effective moisturizers and I am betting that it will be on Ebay if it is not already. The jar will last for some time as you do not need a lot for it to work. I think we will get our money's worth from this product.

No comments: