Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Review - Bath & Body Goldfish in a Bag Soap

This bar of Tangerine Grapefruit scented soap looks just like a real goldfish from the pet store. When you're done with the soap you have a cute little goldfish toy to play with. Imported. Natural glycerin soap
Fun for all ages
Great gift idea
3 wide X 3 1/2 h

$7.50

Okay, okay, I know I am not a child -- but I cannot resist cute items like this. I leave it out on display for a while and it does give off a really clean scent. Then when I am bored with the visual effects I will use it. It is a glycerine soap and lathers up like one and cleans like one. However, it does have that great scent. So first I get decorative value, plus a nicely scented bathroom, and now I have an unusual soap. So I feel I get my $7.50 worth of value. I have picked up a few similar ones in gift shops for more money when I didn't know this was available. However, the ones if the gift shops were Beta Fish and the blue looked fantastic -- but they did not have any scent. I hate to admit it but I will probably buy more in the future. I cannot pass up such an adorable deal.

No comments: