Sunday, June 22, 2008

Review - DuWop Realipstick Katerine

DuWop's timeless lipsticks for any occasion. Available in four modern shades, these simple, yet sophisticated colors transform blah into beautiful.

So... When I bought this lipstick it was in different packaging, but I'm sure it is similar on the inside! I absolutely love it, the shade I got is the Katherine (I believe) but back then it had a different name. It is really a wonderful shade and a wonderful lipstick. Personally, I am not a lipstick wearer. I don't like my lips to be completely covered in color with no shine. Of course there are lipsticks that don't wear like that, but I find gloss much easier. This lipstick is one of those exceptions, it glides on smooth and easily, lasts forever, and is shiny enough that it really looks more like a gloss than a stuffy ol' lipstick. It is a little tingly when you put it on, which makes my lips look a little poutier and prettier. Honestly I really love this lipstick, and I think that if you are afraid of LIPSTICK because it is so much more formal you should definitely try DuWop. It is cool and trendy and actually really works!

No comments: