Thursday, June 5, 2008

Review - Dove Cream Oil Intensive Body Lotion

The pairing of two of the most powerful moisturizers -- skin-nourishing oil and rich hydrating cream. The result? The ultimate moisture from Dove for extra dry skin.

It's a deeply-penetrating and fast absorbing cream for those two very hard-working parts of your body, your hands. If there were any doubt that extra-dry hands could be extra beautiful, this proves it. Hands down.

So, I just got a sample of this Cream Oil by Dove in the mail the other day, and I think it is awesome!! I love the smell. In fact I would probably say it is the nicest smelling Dove product I have ever had. Often the smell of Dove creams is just over-the-top rich for me. They really smell creamy and thick, and this one doesn't. It just smells light and sort of sweet. Then the texture is also very light and soaks in super quickly. I really enjoyed this product, and I would probably get it again. It leaves your skin so soft and moisturized and silky feeling. For under $6, how can you go wrong!

Sheba says: I totally agree. I am not sure if it is because this is a combination of their oil and cream but it works very well. Like Deedlejuse said it is light and absorbs almost as you apply it. . . so fast! Maybe the oil takes away some of the usual heaviness but whatever it is this combination really does work. I am also enjoying the very light scent. I cannot put my finger on it but it is sort of sweet as Deedlejuse mentioned and she is the scent expert. Your hands feel very soft, smooth and hydrated. I believe you would find it difficult to locate a product that works as well for the reasonable cost of this lotion.

No comments: