Sunday, June 1, 2008

Review - Bed Head Mousse Wax


These products are designed for people who want to 'Rock their Hair'

Actually, the shampoo was not bad at all. It did seem to keep my hair from being very dry. The Mousse Wax is really intended for today's looks and for the spikey and wet look. A friend gave me both when she found they did not work well for her. I found the shampoo to be in the same league with many shampoos and it does the job. The Mousse wax left my hair dry-- but looking wet and greasey. I only used a tiny bit thank goodness but that was more than enough to tell me that it is not for me. I have passed it on to someone with children in their 20's and know they will love it. It is exactly what they need to keep their doos look like they should today. I know they will love it. The price seems very in tune with similar products and I am betting it can be found on Ebay.

No comments: