Monday, June 9, 2008

Review - Nanette Lepore Eau de Parfum

Notes: Moonstone Rose, White Peach, White Cranberry Juices, Magenta Nectar, Black Currant, Orange Jasmine, Persian Lime Juice, Velvet Violet, Amber, Indian Sandalwood. Style: Delicate. Colorful. Warm.
1 oz Eau de Parfum Spray $38.00
1.7 oz Eau de Parfum Spray $58.00 (Free shipping with this size @ Sephora)

I have been very carefully using a sample of this perfume as I do not want to waste even a drop. This just captures such an amazing combination of scents that I love and the result is absolutely beautiful. It is unique for me as it is the first really nice perfume I have found with Lime Juice. I am a 'lime' nut. I fell in love with it before I even realized it had one of my favorite scents. Don't get me wrong -- I love the other 'notes' in it but the lime just grabbed me. It is a very light scent and it is far from overpowering. I find it to be delicate as they describe it. It does last for the whole day or evening. I would refresh it after wearing it all day if I was going to wear it out at night. Everyone has their own tastes in fragrances but you might want to give this a try. The price is very reasonable for such a gorgeous fragrance. It will last!!

No comments: