Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Review - Frederic Fekkai Full Volume Mousse


Full Volume® Mousse is made with advanced body building proteins and rich botanicals that help thickens each hair strand. Leaves hair full of volume and shine that lasts all day.

I'm never, ever faithful to hair styling products. If something sounds good, then I'm on it...I happened to be in Bath and Body when I saw this and since I typically buy volume products for my hair - I thought I'd give this a shot . (Plus I had a $10 off coupon). When I got home and was tooling around on the computer, I checked a well-known review site to see what other people thought and my first reaction after reading was "uh oh, I made a mistake buying this" as the reviews were mixed to say the least - however, as with everything else, your mileage may vary - and for me, this has turned into a lovely product that not only gives my hair body that lasts for the day, but doesn't make it feel weighed down or limp - it just makes my hair feel bouncy, with body, and manageable. I really like it! I don't like the smell as much as the Thermafuse Mousse I just got finished with (to be reviewed later - def. repurchase there!) and for the price, after this is gone, I'll go back to the ThermaFuse (unless something better comes along!) but this was a pleasant surprise and I'm glad I got it. Soft, volumized hair - not sticky, it's all good!

No comments: