Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Review - Prada Perfume for women


Prada brings its unique fusion of tradition and innovation to the world of fragrance, reinventing the ancient art of perfumery by creating a fragrance of yesterday and tomorrow, a scent inspired by the past, that embodies the future. It is a fragrance that intertwines memory, reality, and possibility.

Notes:
Bergamot Oil Italian, Orange Oil, Bitter Orange Oil, Mandarin Flower, Mimosa India, Rose Absolute ABS, Schinus Molle ABS LMR, Peru Balsam, Patchouli Oil LMR, Raspberry Flower, Labdanum Resinoide LMR, Tonka Bean ABS LMR, Vanilla Absolute, Musk, Sandalwood Oil
.

When it comes to perfume I have smelled many. I am a perfumer, sort of, at least I work at a perfume bar and I create fragrances for people every day. So, not that my opinion matters any more or any less than the next person, but I have without a doubt smelled a lot more fragrances than the normal Joe off the street. This perfume is one of my all time favorites. I decided to include what the notes are so that people can see sort of what it might smell like, but words cannot really grasp this beautiful, delectable fragrance. It is an ambery, rich and woodier version of Thierry Mugler's very famous Angel perfume, you have smelled it even if you don't know it. It is the "star" bottle.
Prada tones down the chocolate, I think a really good choice, and tones up the citrus. This isn't a citrusy fragrance, however, it is more woody. It is sultry and sophisticated and when I want to feel sexy and decadent it is always the one I gravitate towards.... and the best part is it is Prada (that we can actually afford!!) it is only about $70 for 1.7oz, and the fragrance lasts wonderfully and delicately for hours and hours! Please at least go to Sephora and spray it on yourself. You will not be sorry!

No comments: