Monday, June 9, 2008

Re: Stila jade blossom eau de parfumview


The delicious jade blossom fragrance is a fresh, crisp blend of green tea, cucumber, and lemon verbena! Each glass bottle is decorated with hand-pressed, dried flowers that represent the floral elements inside. Wherever you choose to spray it, you're guaranteed to come out smelling fresh. 1.7 oz. $50.00

I received a generous sample of this perfume. It is positively a very fresh scent. I would not normally pick a scent with cucumber in it, however, I will make an exception for this one. It is lightly infused with it so it is not overpowering. I do get a little tang of it but I smell the lemon verbena a bit more. Anything with citrus is usually a sure seller for me. Somehow the combination, including the cucumber, is very clean and fresh. It does last throughout the day and can definitely be used for night also. I find it to be a very refreshing fragrance. I did notice that they also have a Mandarin Mist which I would love to get my hands on a sample of. There were other very nice sounding scents to choose from. All in all, I would definitely invest in this scent.

No comments: