Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Skin by Monica - Moisturizing Shampoo & Conditioner

TRAVEL KIT FOR WOMEN $34.95

I have the shampoo & conditioner from this kit and I love them. I was happily surprised with the results and quality of the items. In all honesty, I had never heard of this line. I would totally compare to Pureology. The shampoo is a thick rich pearly shampoo that has an herbal scent; it does a great job of cleaning the doo without drying it out. I found that my hair styled easily after use and the scent doesn’t carry heavily in my hair so I could add product without scents colliding.
The conditioner is my favorite; it too is thick and rich but with a cool minty scent. When applied it made my scalp all tingly and cold. It was very refreshing when I rinsed with warm water. It’s not heavy and didn’t make my hair limp at all. When styling I had volume and manageability... I know this sounds like a commercial but this is a great treasure with very pleasing results!



No comments: